Wednesday, October 19, 2022

The Science Center

 We have been enjoying the Orlando Science Center every summer since Jackson and Ivy were "widdow guys." When we went last summer I remembered thinking "This could be Jackson's last trip to the science center." He's outgrown it to a certain degree. Benny is still the perfect age to love it. Anyhow, I made plans to take the kids the Friday before school started and I gave Jackson to option to stay home if he wanted. He initially said he wanted to stay home but after a few minutes changed his mind and said he'd come. It made my mama heart so happy!! I think it's just nostalgic for him, too. Anyhow, he enjoyed himself plenty, was bored a little bit but didn't mind hanging with me when Benny and Ivy were playing somewhere he wasn't interested in. It probably, definitely was the last time I'll get him to come... but you never know!!
It's tradition to take a picture in the theatre. I regret not getting a picture of Benny working in the orange grove.... that is always a favorite. But Ivy and Jackson in the hurricane simulator cracked me up!! They seriously look sooo much alike! (funny side note - Ivy's face can open the face ID on Jackson's phone!)

No comments: