Friday, October 7, 2022

Rainbow River

Shelly's family came for a few days this summer and one really fun thing we did while they were here was float down the Rainbow River! The Rainbow River is a natual spring in Florida and I had never done this before! I loved it! And the kids loved it! It's a solid 2 hour drive which is a bit of a drag (but we swapped cars so everyone could ride with cousins and such). Once we got there it's a leisure 2 hour float down the river.  Jackson didn't use his tube the entire time.... he snorkeled and swam and explored. Benny used his tube for only the last 1/4 of the trip, he was swimming with this snorkel the whole time too. Ivy spent a little more time in and out of her tube, back and forth swimming and relaxing. It was so fun for everyone and I really enjoyed the cruise in the water. It was a scorcher of a day and the water felt so good. We will definitely go back!! (I didn't have my phone/camera with me so I had to scrounge pics from everyone else!)

No comments: