Wednesday, October 5, 2022

House Pictures

You didn't think that just because we moved into our new house that I would stop posting house picture updates did you? Because there is still a whole lotta work going on at this house!

Daniel is the TV mounting extraordinaire! Not an easy task for the size TVs he wanted. I was moral support snapping pictures of him while he worked. 
I kind-of had fun decorating my built-ins. It was actually a little stressful and took the entire afternoon. I watched several Pinterest tutorials which helped. But I'm super happy with how they turned out! Best part is that everything, with the exception of the fake plants, I already had!! 

Don't think I'll ever tire of this view... 
At first glance you might not notice anything different about the front of the house in the picture but if you look closely you will see that we landscaped!! That was quite the project! But Daniel has a great eye for plants and we picked out some sturdy ones we liked and let the planting begin! It took us most of the day Saturday and the kids all helped. Running loads of dirt, marking areas for plants, transporting plants, spreading mulch, etc... Daniel dug the holes, I put the plants in. I could barely move by the end of the day I was so stiff and sore, but wow! I love the way it turned out. And now the house doesn't look like a construction site anymore!!




No comments: