I have to remind myself that this is our FAMILY blog, not just Jack's blog! Although the majority of what we do totally revolves around that kid. Daniel did have his birthday this month... 3 days before Jackson's - really a bad idea. Not that I planned it that way, of course, but I found he may have been a little slighted because of all the party planning for Jack Jack!
It was probably his best birthday yet... not. He went to work (I did sneak in a little early morning breakfast in bed for the good man), we brought lunch to him at work and then met him at the church that evening with dinner where he went straight to from work for activity. And there you have it! Super fun birthday! We did take one picture on the day and here it is!
33 things I love about my husband:
1. He is loyal
2. He is trustworthy
3. He is honest
4. He is one handsome devil
5. He loves his boy! (and asks me if he can sleep with us just about every night)
6. He is a hard worker
7. He is handy!
8. He enjoys food!
9. He eats anything I make
10. Seeing him in white at the temple
11. Our TV/snuggle time watching Top Chef, Modern Family, the Office...
12. His cute canine teeth
13. His perfectly straight teeth and genuine smile
14. The sound of his laugh
15. His priesthood blessings
16. That he served a mission
17. That he says the blessing on the food every single night because he is who Jack Jack picks
18. He is passionate
19. He is kind
20. He is witty
21. He has a talent for all things hunting
22. He is an amazing father
23. He is generous
24. He plays a mean game of rummy
25. He is an amazing pictionary partner!
26. He is funny
27. He makes the cutest funny faces
28. He is spontaneous
29. He is sensitive
30. He loves animals (all in different ways)
31. He has a strong testimony of the gospel
32. He is a wonderful husband
33. And what I love most is that he married me!! Thank goodness!! I got lucky!
Love you babe... Happy Belated Birthday