Monday, October 31, 2022

More August Pictures

Here are a few extra pictures on my camera roll worth saving. 
Had to recruit Pearly to puzzle with me since none of my own children enjoy it. 
A rare moment when all three of these kiddos were snuggling and liking each other... not fighting! A shocker!
My new sunrise view during workouts. Sadly, I'm working out all by myself these days. I get back to Nova Bay occasionally to meet up with the others but they are rarely working out either these days. Aly had the baby so she's pretty much out... Sheri has been traveling the last 5 weeks and Brittany is trying to recover from a back injury. So I guess it was a good time to part ways. Not a bad view though!


Party time for Tatum!
Utilizing the ottoman to make a super couch. 
Activity days has started up again! Ivy fits right on in in the new ward. 
Date night lately has consisted of dinner and house shopping... whether its furniture stores or home stores we are continually looking for the small (and large) things we still need. And often we have a little rascal 7 year old joining us. Just because he wants to. Most of the time we don't mind one bit. He's a great little tag-a-long without his siblings riling him up.
Couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of this bright blue eyed boy eating breakfast the other morning We have 1-on-1 time with him in the morning before school because the older 2 don't wake up until after he is gone. And I have 1-on-1 time with him after school because we have an entire hour or more before the older 2 get home once we are home. I love the extra time with him. He has my heart!! 

No comments: