Saturday, August 23, 2014

The rest of our summer...

We started our summer with a fantastic visit from the Anderson's. We spent an amazing couple weeks in California with the Fernley clan. And when we got home we were blessed for the rest of July and August to have visit's from the Wards, the Hydes and the Jacob Munns families. 
Talk about super-ultra-busy-crazy-cousinfest!! It just made the rest of our summer fly by! But I don't think I would have rather done anything else! Clean my house or go to the beach?  Beach please!! Our new family motto? "Everyday a pool day!!" Wild Florida? Okay!! Rock Springs? We're there!! Late-overs, sleep-overs, kubota rides, dinners, fishing, canoeing. It really was so wonderful. Throw in some girls nights and a few nice group date nights and you've got yourself the perfect summer. I really feel like we had as much fun as we could and I'm so glad we did!!

No comments: