Monday, August 25, 2014

Jackson starts Kindergarten

This adorable kiddo started Kindergarten on the 18th. I can hardly believe he's old enough to be in school!
First day was easy breezy for him! But after I dropped him off I just couldn't bring myself to leave so I asked his teacher if I could help sort the school supplies in the hallway. I loved peeking in on my boy for the first 10 minutes of class but eventually... I had to go. Might have been the longest day ever for me and I couldn't wait to pick him up. He happily exclaimed, "Mom! I love school!" when he got in the car and told me all about his day. He made a new friend, Colton, and liked playing with the legos and dinosaurs. They read "The Kissing Hand" in class and he really likes Mrs. Moschouris. He didn't like recess, though, because it was too long and too hot. Overall, he gave it 2 thumbs up and I was a happy momma! 

No comments: