Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Loose Tooth

As if starting kindergarten wasn't enough... this kid had to go and lose his first tooth!! He told me on Friday he thought he had a loose tooth so I gave it a wiggle and sure enough! it was loose. I didn't think at that point it would all progress so quickly! When he got home from school that day, it was a little looser. Over the course of the day Saturday it loosened up quite a bit and by Sunday morning it was pretty much hanging on by a thread. It was really bothering him so I shared the old "pull with a paper towel" trick and voila! Out it came!! He was thrilled with his visit from the tooth fairy and I was relieved the tooth came out before he went back to school Monday. My boy is growing up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! Jack-Jack is really growing up pretty fast. First day of kindergarten and first lost baby tooth. Awww! I bet he was thrilled to find the note and the dollar from the tooth fairy. Anyway, I hope he is brushing those tiny white pearls well. Thanks for sharing that! :)

Ted Grimmer @ Cody Dental Group

Krista Green said...

Just keep on brushing and flossing, Jack-Jack. I'm sure a healthy new tooth has grown into place by now. I sure am proud of him for not being scared of his first lost tooth. Kudos to you both for such a great job! Thanks for sharing that! All the best! :)

Krista Green @ Solana Beach Dentist