Friday, August 29, 2014

Ivy Starts Preschool

I really went back and forth about enrolling Ivy in preschool this year. But once we were able to get pregnant we decided to just do it! She loved playschool last year and this will make the transition to VPK easier. Anyhow, she repeatedly told me that she didn't want to go to school (that didn't make it easier, either) but I knew she'd like it once she went. Her first day was Monday, the 25th and when I picked her up she excitedly exclaimed, "Mommy!!! I liked it!!" What a relief! She was surprisingly very good at drop off, too. I expected a few tears but she just asked for one more kiss and hug and sent me on my way. I love my little mama's girl. When she woke the next morning and found out she wasn't going to school like Jackson, she threw a little bit of a tantrum! I'll take that as a good sign!  

This sweet picture was the previous week on our way to the school's open house and meet the teacher. 
Looking so grown up!
She found a friend!! 
And here she is... First day of school! Full of sass! 
Walking to class with her poster.  

No comments: