Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We are home...and a family of four!

This baby decided to make her debut a couple weeks early (lucky me!). My water broke Monday night at 8:20. After making arrangements and getting ourselves together Daniel and I made our way to the hospital, anxious and excited and a little dazed! We were admitted a little after 10:00 and then the fun began!

I didn't think I could have a smoother labor/delivery than the one I had with Jack but I did!! After a quick shot of pitocin to get my contractions going and a perfect epidural I was ready to push... the time really went by so quickly! After 3 sets of contractions our perfect, pink baby girl was born at 2:45 am! She weighed an even 7 pounds and is 19 inches long!

She already is the perfect fit for our family and we couldn't believe how much we could love another little being, but we do! Jack has been a great older brother, smothering her with kisses and insisting on holding her every 3 minutes. We love our little girl and are glad to be home.

I will post pictures of our IVY ANN MUNNS this weekend but not tonight. Tonight I'm just going to enjoy my new little family and enjoy the happiness in my heart.

3 comments:

Niki said...

Yay! So happy for you! Enjoy!

Nate & Brianne said...

Congrats! So glad everything went well. And of course am looking forward to pics:)

Heidi said...

Can't wait to see her! Congratulations again! That baby couldn't have chosen a better family to come to. :)