Monday, May 16, 2011

Welcome to the World Ivy!

So here it is... A (rather lengthy) photo run-down of the night it all went down! Exactly one week ago. In fact, right about now, we were getting settled into our hospital room.


The one picture I wish I had with Jack was a picture of me in the hospital bed... for sure I got it this time around! And one of the handsome man below.


My hospital guests arrive just in time... look at the anticipation!


I may appear to be in pain, but my epidural was working great... I just had the overwhelming feeling of needing to push and the doctor wasn't quite there yet.







One, two, three... and...


Here she is!!!
































She has quite the set of lungs!








So glad the girls made it this go around!!


Proud Daddy!








Thank you, Kara, for being my photographer! These pictures are amazing and I will treasure them!!!

7 comments:

Erika Anderson said...

oh my treasure! I see Jacks little mouth...adorable!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Kara, great job - I'm so glad I could share in it too because of your photos! Em, you look beautiful and so happy. So does everybody! Congrats.

Heidi said...

Congratulations again! Can't wait to see her in person in the fall! She's beautiful!

Jill said...

Beautiful photos!! Congrats. Hope we can talk soon. Enjoy your sweet babe. You look beautiful

abbie said...

love these pictures also! good job kara!

The Fredericks said...

are you kidding?! the hair, the adorable little pout- oh my- she is beautiful and you GREAT! soooo happy for you.

Beach Borchardts said...

hip hip hoooray for you and Ivy!