Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ivy's First Week and Beyond

Here is a recap of our first week home with baby Ivy until today! She continues to be such a good baby... very mellow, sleeping all the time, and just so snuggly! I had forgotten how much I absolutely love a newborn baby! She is such a dream, we are so lucky!!


Wednesday the 11th, just home from the hospital. Taking a few pictures with big brother. Doesn't he look huge compared to Ivy?







Thursday the 12th:


Friday the 13th:












Saturday the 14th:




Sunday the 15th:


Monday the 16th:



And then some pictures from the remainder of the week!














4 comments:

The Fredericks said...

oh my GOSH she is gorgeous!!! we can't wait to meet her CONGRATS!

Jill said...

Em, she's a doll. I remember changing the 2 year olds diaper and thinking how HUGE their legs are compared to the newborn. I'm sorry to hear about Sandy!

Beach Borchardts said...

scrumptious!!! What a beauty and I can tell you are loving the girl thing!! It's the best!

erica said...

congrats on your new baby girl!
she is adorable...good choice on her name :)