Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

Yes, the Easter Bunny did make an appearance at our house this year! Our entire weekend was filled with Easter festivities actually. Our ward did a phenomenal Eater activity campout (we didn't camp) but we attended a fun potluck/Easter devotional Friday night and then a pancake breakfast and Easter gaming/activities Saturday morning. Sunday we enjoyed a nice breakfast here at home, Jack opened his Easter basket and then we had a nice day at church followed by a big family dinner at Daniel's parents house. It was a fun weekend and a good reminder that our Saviour lives!! And that His Resurrection means that we will all be resurrected someday. I'm so grateful for the knowledge I have of Jesus Christ and for the life He lived for me!

My own little honey bunny helping in the kitchen.


Yay for goodies!



My handsome, handsome boys!

No comments: