Sunday, April 17, 2011

Maternity Pictures




Okay, so I know this may be a total onslaught of photos and posts of myself... apparently once I get going I cannot stop! But on a more serious note, one thing I wish I had done with my first pregnancy was have maternity pictures taken! It was hard to fit in while I worked full time up until the day I went into labor (at least that is the valid excuse I tell myself to feel better about it). And since you never know what pregnancy will be your last I was not going to let this one go by without them! I am so so happy how they turned out!! Would you believe they were done by my very own sister-in-law Kara, with the help of Shelly?! More on those 2 crazy cats in the next post (my a-m-a-z-i-n-g baby shower). So just get ready for more of yours truly.














4 comments:

Nate & Brianne said...

Oh Em you look beautiful. I wish I had the guts do to maternity pics. I totally understand not having time while working until labor (I use it as a valid excuse too:)). I have realized with this one I have barely taken any pics of me pregnant at all, which I totally regret so you go girl with all your wonderful pics. I think it is so neat we have pretty much been pregnant and have had babies at just about the same time. I love reading your posts, I can completely relate. Congrats and I can't wait to see her. Let our countdowns begin:)

Erin said...

Oh these are amazing you look gorgeous!

Samantha said...

You look great. You wouldn't even know you were pregnant, if it weren't for your bump!

Jill said...

Boobs and belly!! You look hot! The shower looks beautiful, too. Wish I could be there!