Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Preggo

I was talking to my mom the other day and was telling her how huge I'm getting (and how huge I'm feeling) and she replied... "Well I wouldn't know because you never post pictures of yourself." And it's true! So this one is for you mom!!


I always enjoy seeing pictures people post of themselves pregnant. It's so fun to see how you progress. I've actually done a pretty good job of taking pictures of myself throughout this pregnancy I just haven't posted any!!


And while I'm typing about my pregnancy I'll tell you a little bit about it. First, I want to say that I absolutely, positively love being pregnant! I love feeling the baby move - and she is a mover!! More so than Jack ever was. And she has been transverse which is why I think I feel her a lot more than I did before (I don't think she is transverse anymore but it's hard to tell). I love having a pregnant body, love the big belly, and I am carrying her all in front and a little bit higher than with Jack. This explains the nasty heartburn I've been having (that will even wake me in the middle of the night) and I find myself a little short of breath more often as well but in general, those are my only complaints! And on the flip side of that I only have to get up and pee once during the night! I am so lucky because I feel great during pregnancy. And I love being able to eat anything and everything I want without feeling guilty! I have 7 more weeks to go and I could keep myself up for hours at night thinking about what next month will bring. What will labor and delivery be like? What will SHE be like?? It is so fun right now... knowing we will soon be a family of 4, feeling like she is a part of our family already, but not changing any diapers yet, no getting up a million times in the night to feed her and still only wrangling my 2 year old in the grocery store. (which, by the way, I thought yesterday while grocery shopping - how on earth do women grocery shop with 2 kids???)


Can't wait to meet you baby girl Munns! We have another ultrasound in a few days and I'm looking forward to seeing you one last time before the big day, whenever that may be!


These were taken 2 weeks ago, at 31 weeks.

5 comments:

Jill said...

You look beautiful!

Heidi said...

You are so cute!! We can't wait to see her too!!

The Fredericks said...

ADORABLE! I want to take cute Jack Jack and belly pics-- :)

Samantha said...

You look great! Thanks for the pics! Miss you.

Dave and Mel said...

you look so great!!! can't wait to see pictures of your little girl and am just so happy for you guys. Thanks again too for your sweet email at Christmas time...I'm so glad we have kept in touch too and hope our paths cross again someday...maybe even over a twisty breadstick :)s