Saturday, March 26, 2011

Daniel is 33...

I have to remind myself that this is our FAMILY blog, not just Jack's blog! Although the majority of what we do totally revolves around that kid. Daniel did have his birthday this month... 3 days before Jackson's - really a bad idea. Not that I planned it that way, of course, but I found he may have been a little slighted because of all the party planning for Jack Jack!


It was probably his best birthday yet... not. He went to work (I did sneak in a little early morning breakfast in bed for the good man), we brought lunch to him at work and then met him at the church that evening with dinner where he went straight to from work for activity. And there you have it! Super fun birthday! We did take one picture on the day and here it is!


33 things I love about my husband:

1. He is loyal

2. He is trustworthy

3. He is honest

4. He is one handsome devil

5. He loves his boy! (and asks me if he can sleep with us just about every night)

6. He is a hard worker

7. He is handy!

8. He enjoys food!

9. He eats anything I make

10. Seeing him in white at the temple

11. Our TV/snuggle time watching Top Chef, Modern Family, the Office...

12. His cute canine teeth

13. His perfectly straight teeth and genuine smile

14. The sound of his laugh

15. His priesthood blessings

16. That he served a mission

17. That he says the blessing on the food every single night because he is who Jack Jack picks

18. He is passionate

19. He is kind

20. He is witty

21. He has a talent for all things hunting

22. He is an amazing father

23. He is generous

24. He plays a mean game of rummy

25. He is an amazing pictionary partner!

26. He is funny

27. He makes the cutest funny faces

28. He is spontaneous

29. He is sensitive

30. He loves animals (all in different ways)

31. He has a strong testimony of the gospel

32. He is a wonderful husband

33. And what I love most is that he married me!! Thank goodness!! I got lucky!


Love you babe... Happy Belated Birthday

1 comment:

Erika Anderson said...

awe Em...cutest tribute to Daniel....my favorite it #17!