Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Munns Girl's Trip!!

Our Munns Girls Trip this year was to Utah! I was super excited for many reasons. First of all, I love Utah - I have many fond memories there - and it has been 7 years since I have been in the snow! It was nice to take a break from the life of a mom for a moment and live a carefree life with my favorite girls!
Our little weekend consisted of the following: eating, shopping, visiting, shopping, eating, staying up late (way too late), shopping, eating, more staying up late, eating, watching movies, visiting my alma mater, seeing an art show, more eating, more movies, more visiting, running out of gas, taking a million pictures, lots of laughing and an all around good time had by all!!
Here is a sampling of the fun:
Our Harry Potter glasses, courtesy Erika.
Can't resist taking photos in the car!
At one point, there were 6 of us in 1 dressing room.
And a quick little visit with my old roomie, Cristall, who quickly forgave me for not telling her I was coming, just didn't think I had the time to see all my Utah folk.

No comments: