Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jeff Visit's Florida!!

My youngest and extremely handsome brother came out tovisit me (Jack Jack really) and we had SO MUCH FUN!!! He could've stayed 2 weeks longer and it wouldn't have been long enough!
(See how excited Jack Jack is to have him here?)
We started the trip with a scenic airboat ride.
We cruised my in-laws property- checked out the emus, zebras and zedonks.

Of course I had Jeff help me hand our Christmas lights. (View from my roof)
(Our handy helper)

And finally we went...hunting?


Jeff expressed interest in going hunting when Daniel asked him and hunting we did go. Daniel was very excited and I saw a side of Jeff I'd never seen before.
Oops... Jeff got scoped.

The kill.

We had so much fun we are going to try and lure him back soon. Love you Jeff!!!

No comments: