Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas...

I was busy between our Virginia trip and my Utah trip getting all of our Christmas decorations up! I love putting up our decorations. It's so fun and festive - such an all around feeling of happiness! I did save the tree for my return when we could decorate that together as a family. Jack Jack was a very good helper and has since been very good at taking all the ornaments off the tree. I just have to smile at the looks of our bare tree from about 2 feet from the bottom and down because it is evidence of the little rugrat that runs my life and he couldn't make me happier!





Here is our sweet, sweet boy giving his famous kisses to mom and dad!

1 comment:

Shelly Hyde said...

i love those jack jack kisses. i especially love the "eyes on Diego" kiss he is giving Daniel.