Monday, January 16, 2023

The Mudroom and Honey-Do List

Some really big things happened right before Christmas. We've been waiting for our mudroom to be built out (for the last 6 months). It's just been an empty space that doesn't usually look this clean. I've been trying to get the kids in the habit of dropping their shoes, backpacks, folders, computers, etc... in this space for when the mudroom actually would be installed. So on any given day this is a totally wrecked zone. But I had to clear it out for them to install what we've been waiting for and I absolutely LOVE it!! It is exactly what I wanted it to look like! And a very merry Christmas for me!!

BEFORE:


AFTER:

And while we were in the business of finishing some things up, Daniel got himself busy getting some little projects done around the house that I've been waiting on for awhile. 

I have been wanting shelves in Rosco's room so I could put all his "stuff" somewhere other than in a box and bags piled up on his crate. Voila!!

I've had this ironing board sitting in the box for a few weeks.... installed! 
Daniel and I picked out this board of hooks for our back porch from Hobby Lobby weeks ago... installed!
All the mudroom needed to be completely functional were some hooks so Daniel got right on that as well and here it is!! Finished!

No comments: