Thursday, January 12, 2023

Santa!

We missed our church's Christmas party. It is always a pretty good time every year. But this year Porter had his championship volleyball game that Jackson wanted to go and it was Ryan's birthday so we all went to dinner together afterwards to celebrate!
 The Christmas party is where I usually get my kids picture with Santa every year but since we missed it this year I made Daniel promise we would go somewhere else to see Santa. One of the evenings during Christmas break we loaded everyone up and went to the Bass Pro in Palm Bay. We decided we'd see Santa and let the kids do their Christmas shopping that night. It was actually a really fun night together. After Bass Pro we had dinner at 5 Guys and then went to Academy and then Marshall's. It was fun to see what the kids picked out for each other and others and I was really impressed. They did a great job gift giving this year.
 Funny story... As we were driving out to Palm Bay we were playing and singing our favorite Christmas carols. Maybe I was driving a little too fast and maybe I got pulled over. I knew as soon as I saw the State Trooper I was done for (going 86 in a 65). Luckily our cheerfulness and Christmas spirit were evident and he let us go with just a warning!! Merry Christmas to us!!






No comments: