Friday, October 2, 2020

Jackson Turns 11

We got home from Mexico just in time to celebrate this guys birthday! He took the day off school and had breakfast with Daniel and I at Koffee Kup. We did some birthday shopping and just enjoyed the day. He brought cupcakes to flag football practice and we went to eat at Mutt's for dinner. Afterwards we hit Menchi's for frozen yogurt. It was a great day!! On the Saturday after his birthday we took a carful of boys (Porter, Wyatt, Saylor and Connor) to our favorite trampoline park in Palm Bay and then ate Burger King for lunch afterwards. We came home and the boys played football in the neighborhood for the rest of the day. We ordered pizza and had cake and ice cream that night.  It was an 11 year olds dream come true. I love birthdays!!





I didn't take nearly enough pictures. I barely took any on his actual birthday and the only picture I took at his party was of this kid in his Burger King hat. Oh well. Maybe I'll be better next year!

No comments: