Friday, October 30, 2020

Ivy's 9th Birthday (and Mother's Day)

Ivy's birthday fell on Mother's Day again this year. She isn't so fond of sharing days with me but I love sharing my day with her!! What a better sentiment to a Mother than to celebrate her child's birth? Anyhow, the super fun, inflatable slide and pool party was the day before, on Saturday. All her cousins were invited... luckily we had extra cousins in town because Covid left you feeling like you couldn't invite anyone else!

Traditional birthay hat photo!!
A very special number 9 pancake for the 9 year old. 
I maybe did something unconventional and threw the kids in the pool, clothes on and everything. 
Taking my Mother's Day selfie with my kiddos!
Birthday gifts!!
Blowing out the candles on her requested pumpkin pie! Happiest Birthday Ivy dear!!!

No comments: