Thursday, August 27, 2020

The remainder of 2019...

A little commercial action!! The kids were able to participate in producing a commercial for Wild Florida. They got to miss school, report early for hair and make-up, and spend the entire day shooting film! It was pretty fun at first but it literally took all. day. long. and when we were headed home Jackson said, "I would have rather been at school." So looks like Hollywood life is not for them. But it was a fun experience!!
Babysitting Baby Porter!! Enjoyed some good baby snuggles. Had Rita as my helper. 
I got the sweetest picture and message from Ivy's teacher. She had brought GG's kissing bears into class and a picture of GG for show-and-tell and her teacher thought what she said was the sweetest thing and she felt that they really had a connection and her GG would be so proud of her. It brought me to tears because it is all very true. 
My competitive girl during field day!

No comments: