Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Everything Christmas 2019!!!

Here we are! Finally to Christmas! And what a wonderful Christmas season it was. Full of visits with Santa (and the Elf!), Christmas parties and of course, Christmas Eve at Grandma's and Christmas Day!!


Benny enjoyed "Milk & Cookies" with Santa at his preschool! It was a definite Fun Friday!!

We always enjoy our church's Christmas party. The have a delicious dinner and the kids always get to see Santa. This year, we had a special visit from Buddy the Elf!! They also participate in a little nativity... my little angels. And of course, the photo booth with my babe!
The Sunday before Christmas is always such a special Sunday!! Love my Christmas babes dressed in their Sunday best!

My kids are just as excited about Christmas Eve as they are Christmas. I remember feeling the same way when I was a kid. They love going over to Grandma's for the most delicious dinner and dessert and of course, lots of presents!!
Christmas Eve night... Love our traditional pictures in front of the Christmas tree!
Santa came!!
Family selfie in bed before going to see the spoil!


No comments: