Saturday, July 8, 2017

Spring Break 2017

Yes, you read that correctly. This is my SPRING break 2017 post... not my summer post. Thats how far behind I am. But so be it. Here is what we did back in March over Spring Break!

Chuck E. Cheese's
It's where a kid can be a kid!! And besides... the weather was awful so we had to stay indoors. And the kids absolutely LOVED it!! 
We went and saw Beauty and the Beast! I loved it!
The weather finally complied at the end of the week and we went to the beach on Saturday. 
I couldn't resist this picture of Benny. He insisted he wear his floatie around the house... obviously he loves swimming. 
What the boy loves most.... fishing.

Okay, so this wasn't quite Spring Break... this was after Spring Break actually, and I took Benny and a couple neighboorhood friends and met another friend down at Wild Florida!

And it's always fun to load the kids up after school and hit Disney. We actually never made it into the park... we decided to try out the pools at the Grand Floridian and it was just as fun!
That's a really big smile on my Boo Bear!!

No comments: