Monday, July 31, 2017

Fishing Trip to Jupiter, FL

I guess it was time to get the new boat off the lake and into the ocean! We made a day trip down to Jupiter to do some offshore fishing. I've decided that day trips aren't for me. We were up super duper early, drove 2 hours (still didn't get in the water as early as Daniel would have liked) didn't catch much bait, had a little luck trolling (it was about this time that I was puking over the side of the boat - which is weird because I don't get seasick) so we headed out to sea to do some fishing and caught several fish - no keepers, but enough action to make it fun. I still wasn't feeling great... ended up getting sick one more time. It was really unfortunate. When we headed back in, we stopped off at the sand bar for a little bit - which was heavenly for me - Jackson caught 3 more fish while Benny and Ivy played in the sand and I rested under a perfectly shady palm tree. I felt much better after that and I decided I'm a few hour sea fisherman, rather than an all day fisherman. You live and learn, right?
 That picture at the very bottom is a picture of our boat!

No comments: