Thursday, August 3, 2017

Night Stay in Cocoa Beach, FL

Daniel had to chaperone girls camp again this year. (I think he's gone more than I have!) I decided while he was away for the night that I would go somewhere too! I booked a room at the La Quinta Inn right on the beach in Cocoa and we stayed the night and beached it all day the next day. It was perfect. We stopped at Epic Burrito Co (one of our favorites) for dinner, checked into our room, got in our suits and swam the night away! We had a night-cap at a local ice cream shop and then hit the hay! The hotel continental breakfast in the morning was a perfect way to start the day and then we hit the beach about 10:00. We beached for a couple hours, went up to the pool for a couple hours, went back down to the beach for awhile, then back up to the pool. It was pretty dreamy. My kids are beach lovers and so am I! We packed it up around 6:00... that's a good 8 hour beach day. We drove through McDonalds for dinner and got home at just the right time to shower, jammie, and go to bed! I might not be an all day fisherman but I am an all day beach goer!  











No comments: