Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Thanksgiving Day

I spent Thanksgiving morning at Lakeview Elementary prepping food for a Thanksgiving service for needy families in our community. We received generous donations from Publix and our church's storehouse. We had lots of people bring dishes and it was a great success. But my heart ached a little when I received the text picture from Daniel of my babies having Thanksgiving breakfast without me. So I cut out early and headed home to my family!

We had Thanksgiving dinner outside over at Kara's house and the weather was so incredibly perfect. I loved having some of my family there this year. The food was delicious and it was just a nice evening with people I love most.  
Here was our crew. Not too big this year.
 And of course my greatest blessing of all time.

No comments: