Sunday, December 7, 2014

Maternity Pictures

Nothing like an overload of photos of myself!! At least I know my dad and grandparents will appreciate it - they haven't been around to see the belly :)  As of today I am 39 weeks. I wasn't really expecting to still be pregnant right now. I had Jackson at 37.5 weeks and Ivy at 38 so naturally I thought this babe would be early as well. Well serves me right for thinking that! I have been expecting this baby to come every day for the last week and half and it's been torture! Daniel and I have both commented on how much more we have anticpated this baby's arrival than we did the other two. Not quite sure why but the anticipation is killing me. I am so ready. But on the other side, I'm also feeling really good, I'm not too miserable and uncomfortable. The baby has dropped and my heartburn has subsided. So besides the fact that the later he comes the closer he is to Christmas I suppose he can come just whenever he wants to (which is what it seems he was planning anyhow).

No comments: