Saturday, March 15, 2014

I'm back!

Holy Smokes! Do I have some catching up to do! 
I'm going to blame this on 2 things. First, I got a new phone and the couple times I tried downloading pictures from my phone to the computer, I failed. And I only take pictures on my phone. All it took was changing the cord but it was still a deterrent. Secondly, I've been working on my blog books. I was way behind on turning my blog into our family journal book and I panicked. So all of my evening computer time has been working on that! Well I'm pretty much done with the books and now need to get back to posting so I have future books to make! 

The end of January we bought a new car!! Yep... we are minivan owners! I absolutely LOVE it!! More room, automatic doors, leather... it's a dream! And we bought it because we found it for an absolutely smoking price. We are still trying to sell our 4Runner.... hopefully sooner than later!
Jackson doesn't have school on Friday's so we try and do something fun together. One Friday my mom treated us to a movie! We loved it! I think we might make it a new tradition!
 Our friends, the Manzo's, invited us as their guests to Sea World one Saturday. I guess they were having a promotion where season passholders could get a guest in free... and we were the lucky ones! It was a little on the chilly side but a super fun family day together with great friends!
We had Crunchy Munchy visit again. It was untimely because it was a short, busy week for us. Our "outing" this time was taking him to church with us and the birthday party we threw for Grandma Vicky that evening. Quite a let down from the last excursion, maybe, but the best I could do!

Plenty more on the way.... the rodeo and fair, start of Jackson's t-ball season, playschool, birthdays, etc... Stay tuned.... 

No comments: