Thursday, August 29, 2013

Welcome To Florida

I must document what might be the most exciting news of all this year... 
My mother has finally moved to Florida!!! 
She's been saying it for years and she finally did it! Once she put her house on the market in California it sold quickly and before we even knew it, she was here! And oh how we've enjoyed having her!! The other morning Jackson said to me, "Mom, I love grandma." It was one of the sweetest things I've ever heard. I'm so glad she'll be here to be a constant presence in mine and my family's lives. 
So since she arrived, things have really been falling into place for her. She found the perfect house in a great neighborhood and she actually closed on it last night! We are meeting painters tomorrow to personalize it a little for her and are having some new flooring put in next week! It is very exciting and we are so thrilled to have our grandma here with us forever! 

No comments: