Thursday, August 29, 2013

Disney Overload

We had one week. One week between when our Disneyworld passes ended their blackout days and when they expired. This same week was our last week of summer, the week before Jackson started school. So it was a busy week! We (actually I should say "I") went 3 days in a row. I went with the kids Tuesday... pretty much all day. I went with Eva Wednesday night (little girls night out action). And then again Thursday, just for a few hours in the afternoon. I'm so glad we did. It was nice to get a little action in while we still could. What made it even better was to have my mom there! Disneyland gave her a couple passes when she left so she joined in the action! I'm not renewing this year, probably next with Ivy, but I didn't feel we'd get enough use this year. I will miss our Disney days, that's for sure! 




1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

ok- no such thing as Disney overload! so glad it was fun ;)