Monday, August 26, 2013

A Couple Firsts!!!

It's been a big month for our boy!! He started PreK today. He was so handsome and walked right into his classroom not looking back! Found his cubby and seat all on his own. I barely got a kiss and a picture in. After I picked him up I asked if he missed me and he promptly said "No!" Too many fun and exciting things going on for him to miss his mom! He said likes his teacher and he is looking forward to going back tomorrow. He sang a song they learned during story time and then turned into a total beast of a child (mostly over me not letting him play with my phone). Didn't take much to coax him into taking a nap and hopefully he falls asleep sooner tonight. We need to get adjusted to an earlier schedule but other than that it should be a good year for him. Here he is:
 

Another first for this kids is first season of soccer! We signed him up a couple weeks ago and they had a little evaluation for him. His first practice is Thursday! Go Team Canada!

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

He looks OLD! I hate the one of him with Ivy-- I always feel so sorry for the littles left behind-- but how fun to have mommy daughter time ;)