Friday, August 31, 2012

The Last Day of the Month!

I thought I'd throw one last post on here for the month of August! I feel like once September hits the summer is really over. We spent the day at the pool and I was sad thinking this could be the beginning of the end of our pool days :( However, I welcome the cooler weather (whenever it is wanting to make its appearance!) because that will open up a slew of fun outdoor activities for us, including more tolerable days at Disney (we did renew our passes... couldn't resist.) 
School is plugging along for Jack. He still really likes it even if he protests going every morning. I've been keeping busy with eyelash appointments and Daniel is relieve the Wild Florida Animal Park grand opening is over! (More on that in the future!) Here are a few pictures of my favorite kids.

Quite possibly the cutest picture ever taken in the history of the world.
 At Ivy's 15 month well baby check up. She is doing great, our amazon woman is off the charts for height and the doc gave us some miracle ointment for her baby eczema. Happy day.
 On a walk with Uncle Sam. He baby sits for us all of the time. The kids love him and we are so lucky to have him living so close. 
 Funny faces waiting in line for the roller coaster at Disney. 
 The happiest kid alive with his cousins at the Wild Florida grand opening. 

No comments: