Saturday, August 18, 2012

A photo collection

Little bit of this and a little bit of that.

Enjoying free slurpees on 07/11. We almost made it home before Ivy dumped hers in her lap.
 This boy swam like a mad man after this frog in the pool. To my surprise - he caught it!
 A special little date night with my boy to Dairy Queen while Daniel and Ivy hit the hay early.
 We've hit up the St. Cloud splash pad a couple times - think I prefer Grandma & Godad's.
We opted for the lakefront over the trek to the beach one day. Fun, but not as fun.
  
Trying to catch the armadillo. This time, no luck.
 My girl had started giving the cheesy smile face. I love it. 
 We got to accompany dad on a night ride one night - and it was a perfect little evening. 
 My morning before church cuddle bugs. Church at 9:00 is the pits. 
 Jack Jack and Porter. These two are quite the pair (of troublemakers that is).
 What happens when we skips naps around here... we pass out on the couch around 5:30.

No comments: