Wednesday, January 11, 2012

33rd Day of Birth!!

I had a great birthday this year!! I met Daniel for lunch with the kids and was expecting a night alone with the kids since Daniel has activity on Wednesday nights but instead he surprised me by staying home and fixing me the most delicious steak dinner. Complete with flowers. He even cleaned up the kitchen. What the even bigger surprise was that he bought a cake! And candles. Lots and lots of candles. 33 to be exact. It was quite the fire as you can see below. But it was a wonderful day spent with the ones I love!! And Jack Jack sang happy birthday to me as many times as I wanted to hear which was pure bliss to my ears!


The Saturday after my birthday we celebrated with friends and family at my favorite restaurant, Carrabba's! It was a super fun date night out and the perfect end cap to my birthweek!


1 comment:

Dustin and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Emily! I was just looking a cousin's blog and her girls are in YW now...wasn't that us yesterday? You look so happy and your kids are super cute.

I hope you have a fabulous year! May all your birthday wishes come true!