Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Boy and His Dad...

Daniel left with Jack Jack tonight to "ride the lease" and look for turkeys. Jackson was equipped with necessary binoculars, not to worry. I am headed out to a girls night out shortly and found myself with time to get ready so I curled my hair. I haven't done that in years. Literally. At least 2 years. Anyhow, now that I'm sitting here ready to go thinking about my two boys that I'm missing a little, I thought I'd update the blog with the two main men in my life. A little airboating, a little fishing, a little hunting, washing the truck, playing with animals, napping... you know... all those boys things.





1 comment:

Jill said...

What a guy! :) FOr a second when I saw the photo of all the animals on the floor I thought they were something else... I had flashbacks to Daniel spreading his guns out on the floor!!