Friday, August 8, 2008

TERRIFYING!

Last night I let Jesse in the house for awhile and I already had the gate up so when I went to put her out I let her out through the door in the pool bath, which is the dog's room. By the way, we never use that door. As I walk out with her I also walk through a spider web. I mean full faced through the web. I did the most horrific dance trying to get the web and any spiders that might now be on me off of me. When I turned around to see what I had walked through - this spider was staring me straight in the face. It's the biggest spider I have ever seen. Have you ever seen anything like it? I certainly have not. DISGUSTING!



10 comments:

Linnea said...

isnt that a banana spider? we have them everywhere here...and they get huge!

abbie said...

DISGUSTING! I do not ever enjoy seeing a spider that close up! Are those eyes?!?! YUCK

Heidi said...

AAAAHHHHHHH!! (and I still have your pan by the way.)

Unknown said...

YUCK YUCK YUCK. Thanks, now I'm doing the idiot dance like I have something on me because every tickle I feel I am afraid it's a spider. Blech.

Boydston Family said...

that reminds me of the movie arachnidphobia or however you spell it. Creepy!! just wanted to pass the email along from byu softball,


Attention all BYU Softball Alumni --- please mark your calendars!!! Alumni weekend is scheduled for October 17-18. More details to follow. Please let those you stay in contact with know about it (the dates for now). I'll be contacting one representative from each year to "head-up" tracking down all from that year (it'll be grouped by the LAST YEAR YOU PLAYED).

It should be fun to get everyone together -- from 2000 to the current 2009 team. Please do your best to make arrangements to come to all/any part of the weekend. If you have any questions -- please feel free to contact me (kateandlavon@gmail.com).

Tiffany said...

FREAKY!!!

Eva and Joey said...

Oh my gosh! That is horrible!! Yikes!

ferndad said...

I pooped my pants just looking at the picture!!!!

Sarah said...

emily, DO NOT POST PICTURES OF SPIDERS ON YOUR BLOG! that is a terrifing (sp) story and i did not want to see the culprit! sick, did you actually wipe the spider web off, grab your camera and find the nasty creature to take a picture of it?--you're a brave girl

Erika Anderson said...

uh, i just threw up a little in my mouth....YUCK!