Monday, August 25, 2008

School.

Another school year begins! I can't believe this is my 6th school year!! YIKES! And we were off to a rough start! After the first day we were able to take a day off thanks to Tropical Storm Fay! It was a gift for me - I truly enjoyed the break, but unfortunately it's been devastating to others. She stayed a lot longer than anyone thought and some people are experiencing some serious flooding. We were back in school on Wednesday however with no damage in our area. Daniel and I are safe and sound! And now the first week of school is OVER! I would usually be inclined to say that this year will be a piece of cake except for the one tiny little thing called SEMINARY!! It has been going quite well... I have an amazing class - the kids are great. BUT I'm getting up at 4:30 only to spend 10 HOURS at work! That is depressing. I've just decided that it must be my lot in life to be continually challenged. Anyhow, due to work, my blogging may slow down but I will try to post semi-regularly - hoping for the slight chance that anything exciting may occur. And as always, I look forward to next Monday - Labor Day! - and my first check-off point of the year!

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Woah. Your schedule sounds like a beast. But, I know if anyone can handle it, it's you! You're a champion!

Unknown said...

You are awesome.

Tiffany said...

Em, that's quite the commitment...especially the 4:30 part. You're the best and I bet those kids love you!

Jordan & Shanda said...

your the best. I love you♥