Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Going, Going, Back, Back, to Cali, Cali...

We spent a week in Long Beach visiting my family this summer and it was WONDERFUL!! We played golf, went out to eat, played games, had a party at my Aunt Sandee's, played Wii, and just spent some quality time together. I loved every minute! Here is a sampling of some of the pictures...

Me and Hallee and Jake!

Nate and Dara's family

One of my personal favorites with Sam and Jeff.






And here is the sampling of the family fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the picture with Sam and Jeff. I laughed out loud. Sam is such a goof!

Your brothers are really tall...

Boydston Family said...

the byu softball team is finally having an alumni weekend, and hoping to do it yearly. I am trying to track down everyones contact information so we can get the information about the weekend out to everyone. The weekend is october 17th-18th. If you can email me your address, phone number and i would also need your email address. thanks elizabeth

my email is erb0965@yahoo.com
if you know anybody elses info please send it my way. thanks