Friday, September 21, 2007

Visit from one of my favorite BYU roomies...


Shawnee was my freshman roomate in the dorms at BYU, and we enjoyed living together for many wonderful years after that. Seeing her again made me miss her terribly!! I'm pretty sure she's the best friend/roomate anyone could ever know... and I'm so lucky she was mine!

We met up with Shawnee and her family at their condo and they cooked the most fabulous fish tacos... we've made them twice ourselves since. We had a great time!! Thanks Tom and Linda!!

Here is the cute Collins family!

We were so glad they made the trip down to St. Cloud to see our town/house and have dinner with us. We had a great time!

Shawnee took this picture of our little family - where was Sandy??

2 comments:

Jill said...

ah, Shawnee! She owns the rights to "le fleur". Good memories.

Samantha said...

Ohh, I am so sad that you didn't invite me to your little reunion!!! I was a pretty good roommate too, wasn't I???? I sure miss you both.