Tuesday, February 21, 2023

More January Pictures

New Years Day fell on a Sunday and it was this girls homecoming! We only had her for a few days... she's already back out at BYU for the semester. 
Squinty eye Ivy looks like a full blown teenager here. I'm so proud of her, she sang at Caroline's homecoming and did an amazing job. She's got a lot of talent!
I enjoy the beautiful sunrise from my living room just about every morning!!

Some exciting news but also really sad news for our family, Ryan and Heather are headed to Paris for 3 years!!
My green-thumbed mother helped me identify the house plant I had for over 18 years that I finally killed... I had been wanting another. Here she is and I love her!
Ivy sending me pictures with her friends...
One of the girls favorite things to do is a cooking competition. They have so much fun but actually completely destroy my kitchen.
This face 😍😍😍

No comments: