Saturday, February 5, 2022

Other December Pictures...

Ivy ended the year strong in her Activity Day group. She starts her last year in the Primary at our church in 2022! Sadly... all the girls she loves move up on her so she's the only girl her age in Primary right now!!
One of Daniel's favorite past times.... taking out all of his guns, lining them up, cleaning them, admiring them, etc... I think we have too many... what do you think? 
Is there ever a month when I don't post one of these beauties?
We all had to be Covid tested before we left for our cruise. That was an interesting experience!! Definitely unpleasant, that's for sure! Luckily, we were all negative!
This pup is our absolute favorite!!
This was how we rang in the New Year! Ha!! We had just gotten home from the cruise on New Year's Eve so I was in a post cruise funk. Daniel had the older kids watching the football game over at Heather and Ryan's and I came home early to get this kiddo to bed at a decent hour. I put myself to bed as well and vaguely remember Daniel giving me a smootch at the New Year. Honestly, I can't think of a single thing I wanted to be doing more than snuggling with my Boo in my own comfy cozy bed!! Here's to 2022!!

 

No comments: