Monday, February 7, 2022

In the Month of January

New Year's day... relaxing with a good book. 
Celebrated my birthday with an awesome juice session after workout! Went out to dinner at Rise Pies with the whole fam-bam and then enjoyed a 1-on-1 Friday night with Daniel, dinner and shopping. 
Enjoying one of his favorite Christmas gifts... 
One of my favorite moments of the day is just before I wake Jackson up in the morning. I just love adoring his sweet sleeping face. Sometimes I have to take a picture of it so I can remember it forever. 
We spent Mr. Luther King Jr. Day park hopping with the cuzzies. They are a fun crew. We ended the day at the park where Daniel and I can enjoy our hobby this new year.... pickleball!!
Can you believe the sunrise? I get to catch it every morning walking home from workout. 
This kid made it 100 days this year!! Didn't catch a picture of his 100 day shirt or 100 day snack but got the 100 day hat!

No comments: