Saturday, February 2, 2019

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!

I absolutely love Christmas time!! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year. I guess the benefit of blogging a month behind is the chance to remember our how wonderful our Christmas was!! 
The kids met Santa!! All smiles this year!!
At the photo booth with my main squeeze!
The kids participated in a little nativity. Our shepherd and sweet little angels. 
Benny had his preschool Christmas program! I saw him sing about 4 words. But he was definitely the cutest kid in the crowd!! 
 Ivy had a class Christmas party!! Was fun to go hang out with my girl!!
Late night puzzling!
 We also held a Christmas piano recital!! Their piano teacher only had 3 students so she doesn't hold a recital but I thought we would!! So the kids picked 4 songs they wanted to play and they practiced diligently and we invited our grandparents, our teacher and our neighbors. It was a perfect little performance to enjoy their talent and we had dessert afterwards. 



No comments: