Sunday, September 2, 2018

Benny's First Day of School

Benny started preschool this year!! He started 1 week after the bigger kids, on August 20th. The Friday before we attended his "Meet the Teacher" where he met Ms. Brittany and Ms. Donna and became familiar with his classroom... his seat, his cubby, etc... They took these cute pictures at the teacher meet. And he has one of his favorite cousins in his class, Ila.
 Here he is on his first official day of school! He is so handsome. He was cheerful when I dropped him off and was cheerful when I picked him up! 






And here he is on his 2nd day of school!! 
It's hard for hiim to remember which days he goes to school so they days he doesn't go I get to hear him ask me a dozen times if he has school that day. My cutest school boy!!

No comments: