Thursday, November 23, 2017

A Bunch of Random Photos

Here is just a bunch of extra photos I thought I'd throw in!

These boys are for hire!! And they accept payment in ice cream sandwiches!
 You know this is a good time!! 
 Almost everyday is a beautiful Florida sunrise. I love it here!
 Something fun going on over at Auntie Kara's!!
 Just your usual cuzzie fest!
 My church babies!
 Tatum's baptism... the girls sang a beautiful musical number. 
 Birfffday party!! Happy 8th birthday Charlotte!!
 I don't have many pictures of this but someone managed to send me one at one point... this guy right here was a workhorse after the hurricanes. All over Florida and Osceola County doing crazy chainsaw tree work. He's a real goodie!!
Soccer season came and went!! It was a great year for both the kids. I really love the Upward Soccer league... a nice, easy extracurricular activity for them both. Made the first half of the school year a little less hectic. Between this, school, piano and scouts - we are plenty busy!
 I may not have taken a single picture of them playing their game but at least I got the end of the year party at the park and face painting!! 
 4-wheeling cats. 
 Play dates and pizza!
 Jackson's attempt at a bonfire!! Love it!!

No comments: