Friday, September 1, 2017

A few extra pictures...

And I think with this post we are pretty much all caught up through the month of August!!! Here are just a few straglers and when Daniel gets back from Texas I'll do a nice large post of his rescue efforts after Hurricane Harvey. 
Love getting selfies of dad with all the kids!! All my people!


Just finished a full week of this little kiddo taking 1 nap. That is 1 nap all week. On Tuesday. The only day this week he took. a. nap. I am a little perplexed about the whole thing. It's quite perplexing. Not quite sure what I'm going to do about this but it just cannot be. Luckily he's the cutest, sweetest thing ever so I at least won't be getting rid of him. Yet. 
We love getting visitors and my brother is here! YAY!!! So we went and ate somewhere fun!! 

No comments: