Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas is in the Air....

We started decorating for Christmas a little early this year. I typically wait until after Thanksgiving but it was so late this year I gave in to Jackson's request that we start putting up our Christmas stuff. I kept the fall/Thanksgiving decor in the living room but the family room got its complete make-over. Then on Black Friday I was sure to get the rest up. That Saturday after Thanksgiving we went and got our tree and decorated it and then Monday afternoon I spent putting up our outside lights. We are now good to go! And don't let this picture of our sassafras Ivers fool you. She wouldn't put up a single ornament (just like her daddy). Me and Jackson decorated the whole thing... complete with dancing to Christmas music. Thank goodness for my boy!!

No comments: